Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Gday mate our electrolux EWF 1282 won't finish a cycle the

Customer Question

Gday mate our electrolux EWF 1282 won't finish a cycle the drain icon stays on, my husband checked the drain filter and the pipes and was all good, we only use this machine maybe 3 times in 3 weeks since we've had it, it's about 5 years old.. Can you help please?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The machine thinks there is still water in the tub. There is a hose that leads from the bottom of the tub to the pressure switch at the top of the machine once the top panel has been removed. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass? The pressure switch is shown at the link below.

CLICK HERE