Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

, have a meile novatronic w828 pours aeter out from at

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: have a meile novatronic w828 pours aeter out from at piece vaulve at the front l-hand corner
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the dispenser may need to be replaced. However, the issu8e may also be with the water pressure being too high. If you turn the water pressure down at the home's valves, does the leaking stop? Or is the leak from the bottom of the machine?