Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Have a Maytag washing machine MAH14PN or MAH14PD Not set up.

Customer Question

Have a Maytag washing machine MAH14PN or MAH14PD Not set up for money. We have just moved and somehow the program was erased. I have the directions but cant get it programmed again. Its flashing 1 00 then 2 00
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The programming for that model is very complex. There are many different settings that have to be programmed. I have the manual for it to help you with programming but it sounds like you already have that. If you are unable to get it set up, I would recommend you list it for sale and use that money to replace it. That machine has high value in the commercial applications as a coin op machine. If you want me to pass along the programming manual, I am happy to do so.