Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a 7.5kg LG direct drive washing machine that won't

Customer Question

Hi, i have a 7.5kg LG direct drive washing machine that won't run the spin cycle, all other functions work but once spin reached it continues the wash cycle however does not spin?? Please help Troy
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! if the control does not see that the water has all pumped out, it will not allow a spin. If the water is draining out well, the pressure switch circuit may have problems. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the machine, under the top panel by the controls. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?