Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have purchased a second hand LG Refrigerator (Premium ez

Customer Question

i have purchased a second hand LG Refrigerator (Premium ez Digital) and its not making ice
It has been plumbed and delivers cold water but no ice on the programes for crushed or ice blocks regards John
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The easiest way to diagnose ice maker issues is to manually fill the ice maker with water. If the cubes freeze but do not eject, the problem is with the ice maker itself or too warm of a freezer temperature. If it does eject the cubes but does not add water for another batch, there is a problem with the water, like a frozen fill tube or faulty inlet valve. Can you manually fill the ice maker and see what happens?