Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

This dishwasher is stuck on one wash 29, we cant understand

Customer Question

this dishwasher is stuck on one wash 29, we cant understand the book its to complicated. We moved into this house 3 weeks ago, & we were told it is new, which is probably not true. There was no information or book left in the house so my husband got it eventuaiiy got it on line. how much would it cost to have someone to take a look at it?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is stuck on one cycle and will not respond to programming selections, the main control module may be having trouble. Turn the mains power off to the appliance for at least 4 hours to reset. Does the behavior change when power is restored?