Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Does the Virtuoso RS662T*1 has a water tray. The freezer is

Customer Question

Customer: Does the Virtuoso RS662T*1 has a water tray. The freezer is working but the frige section is stopping. We usually turn it off for 24hours then when turned back on its okay for about 2-3 weeks. We can't find a water tray.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We took the back cover off and removed any fluff/dust, but apart from that just turning it off for 24 hours and then on is all we know to do. But it only fixes it temporarily.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes. Hope its not more than $18
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Th symptoms you are describing are indicative of a defrost problem. Once the evaporator coil freezes up enough to block the air flow, the air cannot get to the refrigerator section. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry, have decided to go with a local refrigeration guy. You didn't actually answer the first part of my question, regarding the water tray. But don't do so now, and thanks anyway.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand, thank you. I hope you have a great New Year, take care, thank you!