Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Fisher and paykel washing machine is leaking.
, I've

Customer Question

Customer: fisher and paykel washing machine is leaking.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've replaced the hoses (inlet, hot and cold water) but still we occasionally see a puddle under the machine. Model WA70T60GW1
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is only leaking intermittently, it is likely caused by either slow drainage by the pump or the drain pipe is slow to drain and overflowing. What part of the machine does the water seem to be coming from?

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?