Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

We have a Time Manager 8kg life Style Wash System front load

Customer Question

We have a Time Manager 8kg
life Style Wash System front load washing machine. The motor is making a terrible noisy as if a bearing has gone. When I turn the belt when the machine is off it still makes the noise. I am trying to decide whether its worth to get a tech to come and look at it or whether it may be just as cheap to purchase a new one while end of year sales exist. I would appreciate your general advice. Thanks
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If more than 7 years old, I would replace the machine. Are you certain it is the motor making the noise and not the rear bearing in the back of the tub?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?