Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have an Asko W6342 - It is not completing the washing

Customer Question

I have an Asko W6342 - It is not completing the washing cycle so clothes are still wet.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there may be a couple different issues happening with your machine. The wet clothes is indicative of a pump failure but the hot clothing may be a relay staying energized to keep the heater on. Does it seem to fill and wash okay, just not spin?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It washes ok - just not spin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems that you are charging me without resolving my issues? I am a pensioner I should have got in a technician because your charges seem to be more than I would have paid should I have got someone in & you have not resolved my question.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I have not received any payment from you and have no access to your account. I only see the question thread.