Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Upper oven has been working really well but today it won't

Customer Question

Upper oven has been working really well but today it won't even go. The LED display is going on and off with the word 'auto'. There has been several occasions of a fuse being tripped over the past few days but I don't think it has been the oven switch at the power board...I cannot find the instruction book. Help! please...how do I get the oven going. I've got people coming over for lunch and need the oven. Thanks so much - Rosilyn
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is a very urgent request. I've people coming for lunch very soon and I can't get the oven going. Please see earlier ;posting.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Press and hold the two most left buttons and press the +/- to set the clock.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?