Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I am ***** ***** My Fisher ans Paykel Washsmart keeps

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I am ***** ***** My Fisher ans Paykel Washsmart keeps displaying "out of bal" it is 100% leveled and does not rock
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Happens at any part of the cycle not related to amount of clothes in the wash, big or small
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yep sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fisher and Paykel Washsmart 8 or 9 kg machine. 2 years old. "out of bal" error regularly occuring, irrespective of cycle stage or load capacity. Machine is 100% levelled and has been well looked after. Becoming hard to get a wash through. Please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The out of balance switch is likely faulty.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?