Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Smeg dishwasher bought yesterday and is not working

Customer Question

Customer: my name is***** have a Smeg dishwasher bought yesterday and is not working lights flash but does not seem to be taking water have gone by the operatiing manual but nothing.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I turn it on as per manual but does not seem to be taking much water 2nd and 3rd light on left flash then the End of cycle comes on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes thankyou
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the water supply from your home may be too weak to properly fill the machine. Does it fill at all? Are you sure the water is on?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?