Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Siemen's Total Textile Management Washer S14.44. It

Customer Question

Customer: Hi My name is ***** ***** I have a Siemen's Total Textile Management Washer S14.44. It has stopped working and has indicated that it is an F18 issue. Can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The machine was washing a pad of clothes and stopped mid cycle and came up with the error sign of F 18. Of course the machine door is locked but I do know how to reset the door and have done so. I opened the door checked on the clothes and restarted the cycle which again stopped mid wash cycle. Does this help?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Will I get an answer that I can fix myself? I am in Sydney Australia and it is the weekend and I would like to continue to do washing. Coming into Christmas might mean that I ma;y need to wait for service till the New Year
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The F18 error means there is a problem with the drainage of the water. There is a pump filter cleanout access in the bottom of the front panel. Have you cleaned the filter out?

May I please have your complete model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?