Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Im guneet i have bonaire evaporative heating and cooling and

Customer Question

Customer: HI im guneet i have bonaire evaporative heating and cooling and im try to change it to cooling but it is showing up with some error
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the control panel doesnt allow me to put cooling on it come up with error msg and its currently showing the sytem is on heating and 4 days ago it was on cooling and working properly and suddenly now i cant change
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: when can i get my ans
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
when can i get my ans its already 10min ad you said 8?
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you are still needing help with this, I suspect the issue you are having is with the electronics. Turn the power completely off at the mains for a few hours to reset. If the error comes back, what error message is it, please?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?