Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Electrolux 8kg front loader coming up with an e10 error

Customer Question

Customer: electrolux 8kg front loader coming up with an e10 error
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the model number is *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: about 10 minutes into a cycle the machine stops working and flashes red and beeps with an E10. I have looked it up online and it says that it means the inlet hoses is squashed or kinked. we have checked the hose from both ends to middle and we cannot find a squash or kink
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error just means that water is not flowing into the machine as it should. If it is filling okay, the pressure switch circuit may have issues. Does it fill when started? If not, do you hear the water valve humming or buzzing at all?