Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Thank you ***** ***** is my name and I have same recurring

Customer Question

Customer: thank you ***** ***** is my name and I have same recurring problem with unbalanced machine would like to bypass switch please
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: machine is a simpson concorde 741 have had ongoing problems going out of balance last tech to visit advised if problem continues then option was bypass switch could be disconnected
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Thanks No problem waiting
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The out of balance lever is designed to open the lid switch when the machine comes out of balance. If you bypass the lid switch (wiring the two wires together), the tub will spin at high speed with the lid open, making for a potential hazard if the lid was opened during spin. I would not recommend defeating this safety switch. If the machine is coming out of balance, there is a reason for that that should be addressed. Is the flooring under the machine solid?