Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Fridge was working normally, until I loaded some frozen from

Customer Question

Customer: Fridge was working normally, until I loaded some frozen from the supermarket, now beeps almost continually, I have checked the fan & it is working there is no build up of ice
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: its an E240BR upright fridge freezer
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When are going to answer this question?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The beeping is related to the door circuit or the temperatures are too high. If you find the temperatures are good and the doors are shutting easily and sealing well, the electronic control may just need to be reset. This can be done by unplugging the appliance for an hour and plugging it back in. Let me know what happens.