Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

, my fisher and paykel fridge has just started to beep

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my fisher and paykel fridge has just started to beep everytime I open the doors and an F20 error code comes up.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The F20 error means there is a problem with the flapper heater in the door. The hinge cover at the top is likely covering a broken wire. Can you remove the top hinge cover for inspection