Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

, I have Aquasmart that doesn't wash - no agitation -

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have Aquasmart that doesn't wash - no agitation - It can spin and load water
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have a problem with the main electronic control module if it drains and spins. What exactly happens after it fills with water?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?