Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Fisher and Paykel double oven the top one is not

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Fisher and Paykel double oven the top one is not working (not heating) element has been replaced, its model BI602ED product 87863.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Top oven, turn it on but it does not get hot the botton works fine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you have an open thermal fuse.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kelly,

I have asked customer serve for a refund as the first expert (not you) never replied, I waited over two days, I have solved the problem my self while waiting.

Brett