Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have an issue with a bosch wfr3820au washing machine, can

Customer Question

Customer: hi there, I have an issue with a bosch wfr3820au washing machine, can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: A nail got caught in the drum drain holes and I assume it momentarily locked it up. It has the rinse light flashing and did not drain, the door unlocked. I removed the clothes and manually drained it from the hose and pump inlet. It seems like it needs to be reset? I had the power off for 8 hours but seems that it is locked into that memory?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yeah if it works? Nothing is seized etc so I think it just needs to be reset. I can wait but only for 30mins
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The control will probably need to be manually reset. However, the model number you posted appears to be incorrect. Can you please double check that model number?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry there, it is wfr2839au/01
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Wfr2830au/01
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Thank you! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare your information.

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

The tech sheet for your machine is attached. It will show you how to invoke the service cycle to retrieve and clear any error codes.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi there, it does not have a display of any description?? So the manual you sent me is redundant, is there any older ones?
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

That is for the exact model you provided. If that is not correct, I have no other information for that model.