Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

We have a Miele Dishwasher G2220SCi, and have been happy

Customer Question

We have a Miele Dishwasher G2220SCi, and have been happy with it's performance, since we bought it, 2006/7. Sometimes now, it won't drain, and goes to F1. When I disconnect the drain hose, from the plumbing waste outlet, it seems to fix it, for a few times, then the same thing occurs. It has been doing this for a month or so now. Any ideas, air lock in the waste pipe? or a too sensitive sensor?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most common cause of intermittent drainage is a small item in the drain path that may allow water to pass one time but not another. Small pads from cutting boards, pans or other debris is common to get caught in the drain system. Is the area under the filter clear?