Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My Fisher & Paykel frost free freezer motor won't stop

Customer Question

My Fisher & Paykel frost free freezer motor won't stop running, it has several shelves with sliding baskets, it doesn't seem to be keeping Ice cream & other food frozen hard enough. When I open the door it makes two beeps straight away, usually when it's running normal it doesn't beep until doors been open for a while. The small fan at back of top shelf is not going, how often does it turn on? Where is the thermostat? Weather is very hot here now, so ASAP solution would be good.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The lack of the fan running at the top is likely the issue. It should be turning anytime the unit is running. Do you have a meter to perform any testing with at the fan motor for voltage?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?