Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I need to know how to reset the clock on my BlancoBS0612

Customer Question

I need to know how to reset the clock on my BlancoBS0612 which went to flashing after a storm. there is nothing wrong with the clock/timer as it was working the day before the storm. Could someone either ring me on(###) ###-####or email me instructions on***@******.***
cheers
susan
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

When you set the time, you need to hold down the 2 buttons on the left hand side of the timer (the bell and the pot) as well as set the time using the + and the - buttons.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The instructions are attached.