Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I had a power cut and now the Auto keeps flashing on but I

Customer Question

I had a power cut and now the Auto keeps flashing on but I have tried everything it only has the - and + keys It is a wall oven Blanco and I do not know the model number. above the oven door right hand side is the settings dial and the left hand side is the temperature dial. in the middle is a small screen with a flashing in red 00.00Auto underneath this is two tiny buttons with - and + on them. I have tried to find an online manual but have not found a match for my oven, It was in the house when I purchased it 5 years ago
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked this question Monday evening, it it now Wednesday morning, my oven still does not work NO ANSWER I paid via credit card, is this a scam
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Press and hold both buttons until the display changes, then use each button to set the time. Let me know what happens. If you can get a model number, I can get you the manual, too.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried that and it does not work still, I do not have the model number as it is wall mounted and I have downloaded every manual on the Blanco website and can not find a match
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Can you post a picture of the control panel, please?