Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

THis is ***** *****, We have a Fisher and paykel DW60CDX1

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, THis is ***** *****, We have a Fisher and paykel DW60CDX1 and is leaking, I have bought a new door skin as I was told this is what was making it leak under the front door, this didnt fix the issue so I bought a new door seal as well. this still didnt fix the issue, I think this might be a fault that is common with this model. have you any tricks.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well soon as it starts washing water leaks from around the door. with the front door panel off you can see water is just flicking out from under the front door
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: thanks Ill wait :-)
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello was JA going to answer this question since I paid $21
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the door seal has been replaced, there is likely a problem with the lower spray arm. If you inspect the ends, are they split? Are the holes all clear?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your Answer Kelly, i have looked at the lower spray arm and one end is split. I have ordered a new arm to we shall see if this fixes the issue.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, you should be all set!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!