Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Samsung SRG 348 and currently the fridge has been

Customer Question

Hi I have a Samsung SRG 348 and currently the fridge has been freezing all my food however I have changed the temperature from normal to warmer. Please help
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have also defrosted the fridge and turn it back on and it again is to cold in the fridge part
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is still freezing after adjustment, the temperature control will need to be replaced. The company below sells the parts for that model but don not show the control listed. You may need to phone them for the part number.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the temperature control. That's not the defrost timer? Also are they easy to replace? Thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

No, the temperature control is the part you adjust the temperature with. The knob comes off and then the control housing will need to be accessed to remove the control.