Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

How do u clean the inside of the front glass panel on a

Customer Question

How do u clean the inside of the front glass panel on a Miele microwave model H5040BM
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your service is not as initially indicated. I do not wish to proceed with having the question I posed answered.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door is not really designed to be taken apart. The inside is sealed and if you break that seal, you risk microwave energy leakage. The link below shows how the door is put together but I would definitely not recommend you trying to disassemble it.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wrote immediately after submitting my question, having received a barrage of offers from Just Answer, that I did not wish to proceed with using this service. Nevertheless I have now received a response to my question which is no answer at all. No information has been provided as to how the rear surface if the front door of the relevant Miele microwave can be cleaned. You say the front door is a sealed unit. In that there is a gap between the top of the glass of the front door and the metal housing, it is not sealed!!!
As previously stated your answer is no answer at all.
It's off to Miele for meD
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The seal is between the glass and the inside choke. You take care. Good luck taking the door apart and I wish you well with the resulting RF leakage, keep your kids away from the door after you fix it! ;-)