Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My Whirlpool front loader performed the first part of the

Customer Question

My Whirlpool front loader performed the first part of the cycle then stopped before the spin cycle. My house has recently been painted and the washer moved - could this have caused it ? The washing is still in there soaking and the door jammed shut
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is likely to be with the drain pump. It either is faulty or plugged, but you will need to get the water out and see why it is not pumping out. The access panel at the very bottom of the front panel will fold down, allowing access to the pump filter. It will simply unscrew and may be removed for cleaning and inspection of the pump. Of course, the water is going to come out, too, so be prepared!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

.