Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a fisher and paykel washing machine and 3 lights are

Customer Question

Hi yes, I have a fisher and paykel washing machine and 3 green lights are flashing and it wont start the cycle
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The green lights are an error code. Numbering the lights from left to right, starting at 1, what positions (1-8) are flashing, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** have to get back to you later today, not at the device at the moment.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sure, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly, sorry for the delay in responding, when I went home to check the lights, I turned it on and the fuses in the house blew, so I have had to book it in for service. Sorry, but I cant rate you as (through no fault of yours), this transaction didn't really get off the ground. I'm happy to pay something of a token, say $A17, but not $37 which I see has already been charged. Can you please arrange a credit of $20.
Thanks, Alan
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I do not have access to anything other than this question thread. You will need to contact customer service, the link below will get you there.

CLICK HERE