Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Airwell airconditioning remote. It was working fine

Customer Question

Airwell airconditioning remote. It was working fine yesterday then I pushed some buttons and now I can't get it to operate aircon.
I have pressed the reset button and also taken the batteries out. I press ON but the green light does not come on now. Can you suggest what I should do . It's been working fine. I have just pressed something
thankyou
(###) ###-####
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need to keep my computer on or will someone phone me ?thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My partner has tomorrow off. I was hoping to sort out before then. thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The remote may need to be resynchronized with the unit. What remote do you have? Do you know the model of the air con unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still haven't heard anything yesterday or today. Could someone please ringthankyou(###) ###-####
Remote was working fine. I've pushed a wrong button ( Mode?) and now green light /air con isn't turning on. New batteries in remote, it lights up normally.I know it's just going to something simple. Yes I have pressed the reset buttonthank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The remote may need to be reset to the unit. See Auto-Search code setting at the link below.

CLICK HERE