Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Whirlpool Top load agitator 7.5 load. The one where

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Top load agitator 7.5 load. The one where you pull the dile up towards you to start it going after you have set it to start on the timer
The problem that I have after six years of use is I get a lot of dirty fluff all over my washing after its gone through the full cycle. Most washing machines all the dirty fluff goes inside the bag that's inside the agitator and you empty the bag when its full but this machine does not have a bag or anything that I can see. Can you please help me solve this problem that I have. I don't a repair man yet because there might be just a simple solution that can be solved I hope thank you
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Most Whirlpool washing machines have a self cleaning filter on the bottom of the tub that rinses clean during the drain cycle and flushes down the drain line. That filter has probably plugged and is not flushing out.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?