Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

We moved house and the washer in its new location is

Customer Question

Hello, we moved house and the washer in its new location is labouring to spin, won't spin fast, and won't drain. It had some twigs in the drain. Cleared those but the problem persists.
We have a Fisher & Paykel WH60F60W1. Any ideas?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It won't spin fast unless the water drains out, so we need to address the poor drainage first. Remove the drain pump and the hoses and clean the entire drain system out. Does the water drain out any faster after a thorough cleaning?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly, could you please be a bit more specific about where we find and how we access these parts? Thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The pump is the part that you initially stated you cleared the twigs from. That part may be accessed by the small access door on the bottom panel. Can you remove that filter and inspect inside the pump?