Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Microwave model NNST659WQPQ serial no 5890100956 letters H97

Customer Question

microwave model NNST659WQPQ
serial no(###) ###-####
letters H97 appears after being turned on.
Can you help.
Murray.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The H97 error indicates an issue with the inverter board. In most cases, the inverter and the magnetron will need to be replaced. Aside from being very expensive for the parts, replacing high voltage components is dangerous if you are not familiar with microwaves, even if the unit is unplugged! I would recommend replacing the microwave.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.