Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Had a power outage and now i cant get auto off my

Customer Question

Hi had a power outage and now i cant get auto off my westinghouse oven model 698. Do i have to go thru resetting time etc just to get oven working
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The clock will need to be set before the oven can be used, yes. See page 17 of the manual at the link below for instructions on setting the clock.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!