Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Asko W6564 1600 washing machine turns on then off. At first

Customer Question

asko W6564 1600 washing machine turns on then off. At first it started up ok and started washing. Then it was off when I checked. No power at all. I pushed the power button on and off a few time with no luck. I hit the edge of the machine in frustration and it came on. Thought it was just a loose connection or something and left it to run but it turned on and off again right in front of me. Now nothing. It's a 4 year old machine with 15 months in storage until last week. Haven't had the time this week to do anything about it until now.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect it may have had some rodent damage while in storage, they really like to chew wiring! Have you inspected the wiring inside the machine?