Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I am working on a Samsung fridge model SRS600HNP. The

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. I am working on a Samsung fridge model SRS600HNP. The freezer fan has no power going to it. Could you show me a wiring diagram, or give me an idea as to what may be the problem,other than the main board?Thank you. Doug.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The freezer side of the twin is partially freezing in some areas and none in other areas.I have found the freezer fan not to be working and having no power to it.The wiring diagram on the unit is impossible to read in places as it is smudged.Is there another component that could open the circuit to the fan, other than something in the main board?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: If the answer will steer me to fix the problem,or as to which part is causing the problem,I am prepared to pay the $18.00.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I forgot to ask also, how and where do I activate the door switch with the door open?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The fan gets its power directly from the main control board. The door switch is a magnetic type reed switch in the top hinge covers. Can you probe the fan connectors and shut the door with the leads running out to test power?