Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I HAVE A GAGGENAU EM930 MICROWAVE - JUST MOVED INTO

Customer Question

I HAVE A GAGGENAU EM930 MICROWAVE - JUST MOVED INTO APRTMNENT - HEATS INTERMITTENTLY - CAN I RESET - WHAT IS PROCESS?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Intermittent heat is not something that is "reset" by pushing buttons. If you have not programmed a lower heat setting that would call for intermittent heat, you likely have an air flow issue that is causing the magnetron to overheat and shut off. Is the cooling fan running when you attempt to cook with the microwave?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It appears to. The grill in the same microwave works fine. I just wonder am I missing something or will a service be required? Thanks v much.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Are you certain that you have it programmed fro 100% duty, high heat? How are you determining that it is not heating correctly or intermittently?