Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Regarding the Fisher and Paykel Double Dishdrawer, my top

Customer Question

Regarding the Fisher and Paykel Double Dishdrawer, my top drawer left quite a bit of water and I'm unsure what to do. Should I just try running again? I watched -and liked - your youtube video on F&P, but it didn't directly address this issue.
I agree that this appliance is a piece of crap. I bought this home 4 years ago and have had repairman here twice for this stupid dishwasher. I'm sick of calling him, but I'm not handy at all and my husband pretends he doesn't live here when something goes wrong.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Do you have the complete mode number off the unit?