Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My Miele G1023 has an error code. All three light flashing.

Customer Question

Hi I'm Tony. My Miele G1023 has an error code. All three light flashing. We had the same problem a month back and a miele tech came out and said it was an F11 and F51 error. He then entered some code and made the pump work and it was working again. I was just trying to find what code he entered to see if I could repeat the fix. Can you help please?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The unit has either detected a leak in the base of the machine or it did not drain from the last cycle. Is there water in the tub that has not drained?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly,
I think talking this one through would be easiest. Are you available this afternoon. Or this evening for a phone call?
Cheers
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I am not available for phone service. I will open your question up for others in case another is available.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, there is no leak and the machine is draining. I believe the tech who came out said the main inlet pump had stopped working but he was able over-ride the error and force it to work again. I think started the auxiliary pump which kicked the main pump into life. But he would not tell us the sequence of buttons he pressed to do the over-ride. He also said the pump may need replacing if the error reappeared so that is a definite possibility too but I was hoping to try the over-ride again before doing that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly,
I'd like to get a refund please as I received no follow up to the message above and have solved the issue through other means. Thanks,
Anthony