Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a simpson la stella oven. i would like to know how to

Customer Question

i have a simpson la stella oven. i would like to know how to set auto cook etc. thankyou
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The manual for your oven is not available as a digital download. However, if you contact Simpson, they can get you a complete manual. Their contact information is available below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for that, i knew who to contact, i would have thought that for the money you would have sent me the manual itself, not just where to get it ???
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand, but the manual is only available in "hard copy" (paper), not a digital format that I could send to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Simpson have already sent me the file which i have printed off, whole manual.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, glad they got you taken care of. Would you consider sharing that file here? I will happily send your deposit in for a refund, of course.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sure. I will get my daughter to send as im not really computer literate.where do i send it?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Well, the easiest way is to upload it to a file sharing site, like www.mediafire.com, and then send the download link. Thank you so much.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you want to send me an email address I can forward the file along with another model oven that they sent me first, then they realised it was the wrong model.My daughter wont be visiting for a few days, she can upload then if you want to wait.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent 2 x files to you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you! I will send your deposit in for a refund, thanks again!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly, I was wondering about refund, I guess it would probably take a little time. cheers Kev.