Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a bosch hydropower 16H it lights the burners but

Customer Question

I have a bosch hydropower 16H
it lights the burners but after a view seconds it shuts down the gas flame. it works some time put not allways.
can you help?
Peter
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me how old this is?

Also, does it do this with all the hot taps, or is it one in particular?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
about 4 years old, dose it on all the hot taps in the house
Peter
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks, ***** ***** you have a good water pressure at all of the taps?

With the heater set on its coldest setting, is the pressure of the hot water ,through the taps, the same s the cold water?

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
water pressure is good on all taps cold or hot on all settings. I can not judge the gas supply pressure settings, but as it seams to work sometime and not other times and my gas stove is working well I think those pressures are ok. also when it is heating the water for a while and then the flame goes out it will not ignite again until I turn the h w tap off and on again, then it will start the flame for a view seconds but then it goes out again. I repeat that again with the same result. I come and do it again in and hour or so and it sometime will work.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I have put a call out for the schematics of this machine

While Im waiting Ill opt out.

This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.

In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question

Thanks

Rob