Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a westing house apollo oven and my power points went

Customer Question

Hi, i have a westing house apollo oven and my power points went out and the cook top and oven still work is there a fuse some where. I took the back off the upper part but could not see much as it was in the evening. Thanks craig.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Some have a fuse under the cooktop elements, near the back. It is usually screwed in on the side just under the top.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does have a fuse which is behind the oven fan which i found myself. Put my credit card up for a $5 fee which was asked and got charged $45 not good got scamed on that one. Wont be using this site again.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure how you think you have been scammed. You can request a full refund by contacting CS.