Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a may tag fridge model number g32526peks that failed

Customer Question

We have a may tag fridge model number g32526peks that failed when on holidays with bait for fishing and other things in the freezer and fridge.it is putrid smelling how can I remove the smell we live in Adelaide
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

I would suggest using a bleach solution. You will also need to access the drip pan at the rear.

Make sure the appliance is OFF and be carefull as the pan sits on top of the compressor which gets very hot

You need to clean this out as the defrost water goes in here and this will smell bad too, no matter how clean it is inside>

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob