Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a 12,000 btu heatpump Daikin, inverter type. My

Customer Question

I have a 12,000 btu heatpump Daikin, inverter type. My problem is this:
Unit runs all night up and until around 2:00 pm every day. The indoor unit starts flashing and I reset the breaker. I have fault coded the system while running and it returns a normal signal 00. Apparently the problem exists during the heat of the day. The suction temp. is around 35 degrees. Sensor problem? I have used 14 gauge stranded wire to interconnect the indoor and outdoor unit. Daikin does not seem to know the problem.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Since it is running fine until the warm part of the day, I suspect it may be air flow related and a sensor is shutting down the system. Have you ever looked at the condenser to see that it is clean?