Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Gudday Rob. We have a Siemens Liftmatic Wall Oven that was

Customer Question

Gudday Rob. We have a Siemens Liftmatic Wall Oven that was installed in September 2008. 11 weeks ago the lift mechanism failed one morning, with the right side of the oven floor drooping. I won't bore you with the details of the ridiculously poor Siemens Customer Service we have experienced since the fault, suffice to say I have actually repaired the fault myself several times, but each time the floor is lifted to full height the cable anchor first on the right, then the left, snapped off once again. My problem-solving skills would lead me to believe that perhaps the pressure sensing switches are failing or need adjustment, or perhaps the heat seal has been squashed so thin over the 7 years of use that a new thicker seal should be fitted. I am needing advice around how I might be able to reposition the setting heights of the anchors to avoid this excessive pressure causing the anchors to pull off.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me the model or ENR so I can find the technical drawings?

.Thanks

.Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
E No. HB76P570E
FD No. 8607 00011
Thanks RobCheers
Ian
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ian

For some reason I can not access these details

While I continue to look Ill opt out.

This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.

In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob