Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Miele tumble dryer model T 4224 C. The 'empty out

Customer Question

Hi there,
I have a Miele tumble dryer model T 4224 C. The 'empty out container' indicator keeps coming on. We have thoroughly cleaned all fluff filters, the condenser unit and checked the drain hose for kinks. All good. When trying to dry the unit starts, all lamps go out on the front fascia and after a couple of minutes the 'empty out container' indicator comes on again, the buzzer sounds and the drum turns with cool air. Is there another filter or something that we should look at and, if so, where is it. There is nothing more in the operating instruction booklet.
Many thanks,
Karyn
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

This sounds more like the internal airways may be partially blocked. Can you tell me how old this is please?

Thanks

.Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tumble dryer was bought in March 2007.
I think you may be in USA from the look of this website. I am in Australia. Due to the time difference it seems this will take a fair few days to sort out. Can I cancel this request for help and just call a service rep from Miele here? Sorry but I need to get onto this and I thought it would be quick. Happy to pay the $5 deposit but would request the remainder not be charged.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Of course, thats no problem at all.
Please dont rate this at all and it will just time out.
If there is any query over deposits etc, please contact customer services who will assist
All the best
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, Rob