Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Westinghouse (WSF6602) dishwasher that has recently

Customer Question

I have a Westinghouse (WSF6602) dishwasher that has recently stopped working according to my wife. I am not that home at the moment so have no more information other than it won't turn on. Do you have any suggestions?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is totally dead, you likely have a connection problem right where the power comes into the machine or the main controller is faulty. Are you able to inspect the main wires coming in from the home's wiring supply?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kelly, sorry for the late reply but I have been travelling over the last few days. I can confirm that there is power at the powerpoint so the fault is in the machine itself. It is totally dead. What do you suggest now?
Regards,
Ken.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

That being the case, the main electronic control module will likely need to be replaced.