Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I Have a Intellowasher 7.5 washer and it stopped woroking

Customer Question

I Have a Intellowasher 7.5 kilo washer and it stopped woroking and lights are just flashing now
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I suspect the issue lies with water that may not have drained out of the tub. Is the drain pump running? There is a small access panel below the door that will fold down to allow access to the drain pump filter for cleaning. Can you see if that filter is plugged? Remember, though, water will come out of that filter when removed, be prepared.